[pskmail] Re: fldigi squelch....

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 21:03:14 +0200

Il 13/04/2011 17:27, Rein Couperus ha scritto:
The Inbox or Outbox can be cleared via Files->Clear

I hope this covers most of the user requirements from the last few weeks.
We intend to freeze the design after these features have been thouroughly
tested,
and we want to make this jPSKmail-1.0 as soon as it is stable.
  Which does not mean that further development will stop, but it does mean
any older versions will not be supported any more.

Some residual problems:

After cleaning Inbox or Headers there is a need for a refresh. Now simply passing from Headers to Inbox make this refresh.
Is possible to refresh (redisplay) after a change?

Fldigi, after exiting from jpskmail, complain for a pipe interrupt. This is an old problem. But now I can't tune on fldigi waterfall after exiting from jpskmail. And exiting from fldigi for a fresh restart fldigi ask for saving a configuration change.

Last: can you add forecast fleetcode download?
Same file as actual with FSXXX_   as filename instead of ASXXX_

Very good job!

Regards
Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW