[pskmail] Re: fldigi overload

  • From: Wolf Höller <oe7ftj@xxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:16:54 +0200

Ok, then please reduce the signal into fldigi as that rhombic is the
overload indicator. It should not light at all. I always test the level
and adjust it to just beneath the level that lights that indicator.
If I overload fldigi then I too will have problems with reception, I'm
not saying that its the answer to your troubles but adjusting should
help.

Now I reduced the af input from the radio until the red light has changed to grey.
As you can see, I have done a complete connect with sm0rwo server!!
Wow, what a drill ..... ;-))

My signal range is between -10 and +40dB and the volume setting of my FT-897D is in the 10 o'clock position.

Now I have the setting at the 9 o'clock position.

--

Wolf Höller, OE7FTJ
ÖVSV-LV Tirol

PR:     oe7ftj@oe7xlr.#oe7.aut.eu