[pskmail] Re: fldigi lockups?

  • From: Bernard Dekok <kc9sgv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 07:13:39 -0600

I get the flDigi lockup on my little Acer Netbook client all the time
recently. (Not previously.)
Could be memory related, but I doubt it.
Could be RF in the system, maybe..., but testing with low power into a
dummy load, so doubt that too.

flDigi on my server has been running fine from the gitgo.

Will investigate the setup differences between the two flDigis and report
on your spreadsheet.

KC9SGV