[pskmail] Re: fldigi lockups?

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 21:32:36 +0100 (CET)

OK, here is the next fldigi crash on PI4TUE....

The terminal says:

E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Connection timed out
E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Connection timed out
E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Connection timed out
E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Connection timed out
E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Connection timed out
E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Connection timed out
E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Connection timed out
E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Connection timed out
E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Connection timed out
E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Connection timed out
E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Connection timed out
E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Connection timed out
E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Connection timed out
E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Connection timed out
E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Connection timed out
E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Connection timed out
E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Connection timed out
E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Connection timed out
I: ParseMode: ARQ new modem set to PSK500R
I: ParseMode: ARQ new modem set to PSK500R
I: ParseMode: ARQ new modem set to PSK500R
I: ParseMode: ARQ new modem set to PSK500R
I: ParseMode: ARQ new modem set to THOR4
I: ParseMode: ARQ new modem set to THOR4
I: ParseMode: ARQ new modem set to THOR4
I: ParseMode: ARQ new modem set to THOR4
I: ParseMode: ARQ new modem set to PSK500R
I: ParseMode: ARQ new modem set to PSK500R
I: apply: RSID: PSK250R @ 1497 Hz
I: apply: RSID: PSK250R @ 1497 Hz
I: apply: RSID: PSK250R @ 1523 Hz
I: apply: RSID: THOR_8 @ 1507 Hz
I: apply: RSID: THOR_8 @ 1507 Hz
E: trx_trx_receive_loop: Sound error: Connection timed out
The X display is not updated anymore, although the window frame will still
take comands....

Rein EA/PA0R/M