[pskmail] Re: fldigi and pskmail not working together

  • From: m.beekhuis@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 13:36:34 +0100 (CET)

Installing libraries and Fldigi
===============================
You need to be connected to the internet to install the following packages:
libportaudio2, libhamlib2 and fldigi.

and the needed libraries:
libgtk2-gladexml-perl, libdigest-crc-perl, gpsd, Net::GPSD.

To install them just run the script from the installation directory
as root:

cd pskmail-x.x
sudo ./libinstall.sh

Installing pskmail
==================
To install the newest version run the install.sh script from
the installation directory as root:

sudo ./install.sh

e.g.: cd pskmail-x.x
sudo ./install.sh

The install script copies the executables to their proper location
and makes a directory ~/.pskmail which contains your Inbox, Outbox etc.

Running pskmail
You run the program by typing

fldigi --profile emc &
pskmail

...in a terminal. Keep the terminal open.

Lock the center frequency of fldigi with the 'Lk' button and
switch Files->logfile O