[pskmail] Re: fldigi

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 08:41:04 +0200

Hi,

I do not know of any specific versions of jpskmail and fldigi that do not play together. All I see is that fldigi seems to implode after having been used a long time. Having said that I have very few issues on my laptop, I am using ubuntu 12.04 and fldigi is the stock version from the repository. jPSKmail version is 1.5.9. If you would like to skip fldigi completely then you can try version 2 of jpskmail as the modem is integrated there.

73, Per
sm0rwo

From: Franz Rohrauer <franz.rohrauer@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012   Time: 07:50:30

I can see:
1) there are clients (PA0R,...) working on my server and fldigi doesn't
freeze.
2) there are other clients, fldigi freezes almost each connection

I have been reading this group on and off recently, and my overriding impression is that there seem to be versions of pskmail/fldigi that do not play together.

I now want to try pskmail. Could someone please advise which Windows versions of pskmail client and fldigi I should start with that are reasonably guaranteed to work with European servers.

Thanks.

--
Mobile: +46703784299