[pskmail] Re: fldigi

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 12:36:04 +0200

Hi all,

And I have absolutely no problem with fldigi at all any more.
I used to have plenty of lockups, once they started they became more and
more frequent. It came to a point where I shut down the server and just
to do something I reinstalled the server PC from scratch. I am now using
lubuntu 12.04 and standard fldigi from the repository. No lockups and no
trouble any more :-).

73 de Per, sm0rwo