[pskmail] Re: fldigi

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 15:51:35 +0200

Hi Remi,

Can not find version 3.22.0BY!
//gunnar

-----Original Message-----
From: pskmail-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pskmail-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of remi.chateauneu@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 11:32 AM
To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pskmail] Re: fldigi

Hi Gunnar,

First thing:
All information are stored in the directory $HOME/.fldigi :
Actually a couple of things can be changed manually (Text files etc...)

If you reinstall from scratch I think it erases the previous content (Not
sure, I did not do it for ages). If you just copy the binary, no problem.

I would suggest to make a backup copy of $HOME/.fldigi first .
As far as I remember the config files are vackward compatible so things
should works whatever the config files version you use.

If you do not have a recent version and keep your old config files, you
might not have the list of navtex stations.

What do you want to keep exactly ? List of frequencies ? There's a text file
for that.

Remi

Le 31.03.2012 08:43, Gunnar Bulukin a écrit :
> Hi Remi,
>
> When updateing does it keep the configfile or do I have to do a new
> configuration of fldigi?
>
> //gunnar

>>> 10h on, crash!
>>> 20h on, crash!