[pskmail] Re: findu.com password setup

  • From: "David Vrona" <dave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 07:58:31 -0500

Klint,

By chance, did you use an arrl.net e-mail address ?

I did (n9qnz@xxxxxxxx) and I have that address forwarded to my main e-mail
address.

I know the ARRL has spam filters in place and I have no way of checking
those filters.  Although, it would be pretty funny (dumb as well) if the
ARRL filters were taking out e-mail from findu !!!

Well, has anyone used an arrl.net e-mail address to get their password
successfully?

Thanks,
Dave

On 1/28/07, Klint Mann <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, I set mine up about a month ago and haven't heard back....which
reminds me I need to re do that...

Klint, KE5FMN