[pskmail] domain crusefalk.se down

  • From: "Per Crusefalk" <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 10:23:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

Just a quick note to tell you that I will take the server offline now.
This will affect the subversion repository, map page and live distro site
etc. I will take the server in the moving van now and hope to be up
tonight. I have been promised a 100 Mbps fiber at the new house but that
isp doesn't seem to be in any kind of hurry to connect the house and the
post in the street...
If I manage to get my antennas up then I'll use pskmail until they connect
me.