[pskmail] Re: [digitalradio] PSKMail Live cd distro

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: digitalradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 16:19:40 +0200

Hello Andrea,

The servers available in EU at the moment are PI4TUE (101048 kHz) and SM0RWO.
The server at PA0N is not
available at the moment, the OMNI VI has a faulty PLL board  so we have no trx
there at the moment (donations welcome :)

The frequencies on the wiki are Center frequencies, i.e. when in USB the VFO is
at 10147.000 the PSK tone will
be at exactly 1000 Hz.

You should be able to hear the beacons of SM0RWO on 10148 at 1 minute past the
hour during the day (until abt 18:00 UTC).
There are no beacons on 3595. You can use the pskmail mailing list to make a
sked so we can get you on-line...
I can remote control PI4TUE from home, so I can help...
I have been able to work SM0RWO during winter time (Jan-Mar) on 30 meters from
7:00 ... 22:00 UTC from Spain.

The capture range is from 985 ... 1015 Hz. When you hear the beacon, try a few
pings (ctrl-p).

73,

Rein Pa0R

Dear Per,