[pskmail] Re: cron to start pskmail server

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 11:49:32 +0200

Hi Ian,

Yes, it's crap for this use.
It's very good for casual use, meaning "normal" ham use during a few
hours. Trouble starts when you want it to run 24/7, it will crash then
(with 100% certainty). I have my antennas about 50 meters away and the
coax is buried, rf chokes on all connections to the rig/pc. No rf
trouble otherwise.

73, Per
sm0rwo

Ian Bennett skrev 2014-06-03 11:01:
> "Actually, as fldigi is such complete crap..."
> Interesting comment about a program that is used throughout world by
millions (??) of people on
> Windows, Linux and MacOS, without resorting to Java.
> If fldigi is locking up, check your installation. I'll bet various
part of my anatomy that you are