[pskmail] Re: cron to start pskmail server

  • From: Ian Bennett <ibennett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 19:01:00 +1000

"Actually, as fldigi is such complete crap..."
Interesting comment about a program that is used throughout world by millions
(??) of people on
Windows, Linux and MacOS, without resorting to Java.
If fldigi is locking up, check your installation. I'll bet various part of my
anatomy that you are
getting RF into your radio to computer connection.

Ian
VK1IAN