[pskmail] client connect problem

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 12:17:55 -0600

I have been testing some over the weekend and I'm having trouble reliably connecting. I am using 0.2.9-4 server and 0.2.9-2 client. Also, 1.30 fldigi on both ends.

The client will send a connect request (c), the server will respond with a connect (k), the client will 'not' respond and then send another connect request (c). This occurs until the client times out. Sometimes, after several times, the client will see the (k) and connect. Once connected, a normal session occurs and mail can be checked, weather forecasts, retrieved, aprs messages checked, etc.

I have been going over the log files and have found nothing yet. So, I have posted them at http://reiselt.com/pskmail in case someone else can dig out a clue. The logs start with a session that connected perfectly, but took several disconnect attempts. Then, the following sessions either would not connect or had a lot of trouble connecting. The rf link is solid and fldigi appears to be decoding the data fine.

Thanks es 73,
Fred - wb5con