[pskmail] Re: client 1.5.9

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 16:00:56 +0200

Hallo Klaus,

Great report, I have a few comments.

1. I agree. The server should report if it lacks user settings, if the
settings did not work or if they did but there was no mail.
2. I see that and the only part of the server that sends that text has
to do with a missing findu password. Email is fine without it.
3. I have sent the script to you, should show if there is an error.

All those concern the server so I take it the client was fine :-).

73, Per