[pskmail] Re: beacon missing

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 10:15:13 -0600

I am happy to report that the beacon is functioning fine now. I grabbed the 0.2.9-4 from sharon.esrac.ele.tue.nl.

I did get a minor error when starting rflinkserver.pl: Name "main::nosssion" used only once: possible typo at ./rflinkserver.pl line 1926

I just edited nosssion to read nosession and all is well. I also had to move gmfsk_autofile and gMFSK.log from the ~/fldigi-1.0 directory to ~/ as fldigi-1.3 didn't know to look there and I didn't see a place in the fldigi config to change it. The fldigi-1.3 I'm using is compiled from source rather than the static copy you provided.

73,
Fred

Rein Couperus wrote:
I have sent an updated archive to sharon:
http://sharon.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pub/linux/ham/pskmail/PSKmail_server-0.2.9-4.tar.gz

Also included a non-hamlib static copy of Fldigi-1.3

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P