[pskmail] Re: bcn question

  • From: Roger G6CKR <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 17:25:46 +0000

As long as there is a reason that's fine.
I did copy one of you S8 noise beacons earlier.
There used to be a box a few years back that was supposed to allow
nulling out of local noise I wonder if one of those would help.
I think it used a short local aerial and some sort of phasing system.
You will have tried a temp disconnection of the "shore Supply" I'm sure.
Hard work if you have toe drive into the hills. Lets hope it is another
camper and as it is the weekend coming up there holiday is over and they
move on.
73 Roger