[pskmail] Re: alpha testing the jpskmail client

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 17:54:51 +0200

Hi Paul,

Regarding the Email inbox its because I haven't finished there yet :-).
I have only done the inbox so far, I am busy now with the email viewer
form. That should have reply, forward, print, save etc..
I'm wondering if I should remove the mail headers tab completely and
have that in the email tab. Bulletins, sent, outbox are all left to do
so lots of fun left ;-).

73 de Per, sm0rwo