[pskmail] Re: What is the difference between the last 2 versions of the live cd??

  • From: "Per Crusefalk" <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 12:05:30 +0100 (CET)

Hi Jason,

Thank you for the encouragement!
It doesn't take all that much time now that I have a foundation that
works. It takes a few hours to select packages and make sure everything is
installed ok, a few hours to actually build the image, a few hours to test
it and then the whole process starts over to fix the occasional problem.
The foundation for all of it comes from the hard work that the MCNlive
project and Mandriva has done.

I believe I added kppp before but I will double check that.

73 de Per, sm0rwo