[pskmail] Re: What Band

  • From: "karel Fassotte" <karel.fassotte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 16:55:39 -0500

Yes Rein sonds familiar to me. You need to put more power into the
channel, partly because of lack of antenna efficiency I guess, D-layer
absorbtion. Is your recieve signal also less?
Tanks for the information, this makes it interesting to compare signal
propagation on the equator and hight latitudes.
greetings
Karel
HC1AKP / PE2KFA

2007/5/20, Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I have changed my email routing and I am now getting mail again...

When I am closer than 400 km from the server I use another one, which is 1500
km away...
Within 200 km I can use 80 NVIS also during daytime, but I have to use 25-80
Watts and my special
80m horizontal camper antenna....

PS: I will be at the DR5L contest site from next tuesday, to prepare antennas
and equipment
for the CW-WPX-CW.

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com