[pskmail] Warning: Puppy experience.

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 10:39:34 +0200

OK, I tried it. I wanted to see if I could not add pskmail to puppy.

when I rebooted from the puppy 1.17 CD this morning a Windows98 screen
flashed by and then I got the message:

quote
The following file is missing or corrupted: COMMAND.COM
Type the name of the Command Interpreter (e.g., C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.COM)
unquote

The laptop is now dead, and I will have to try and find a solution. Looks like
Grub has disappeared.

I am pertinently sure the laptop contained Windows XP and UBUNTU 6.06 LTS
before I
started playing with the puppy CD.

This will take some time to fix... I cannot tell you how glad I am...

(you can spare the 'this never happended before' messages, it did happen here
and now.)

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com