[pskmail] Re: W3NR PSKmailserver (5)

  • From: Ed <autek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 16:23:50 -0500

Rein Couperus PA0R wrote:
I have been running the ORION on 14077.000 during the night, but no sign
of any PSK125 signal.

Pity, I would have liked to make a first EU-NA.

Rein PA0R

Now that the holidays are over and tomorrow is a new work day (at least for those of us that are not retired) I will again be testing a pskmailserver on a limited basis.

QRG   14077
Mode  PSK125
Times 5:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. EST (10Z to 20Z)
Power 30 watts

The antenna will favor EU, 2 el Quad at 40 ft.

I'm still thinking of running a 24/7 server if interest and finding some extra equipment happen. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Ed W3NR