[pskmail] Re: W3NR PSKmailserver (4)

  • From: Ed <autek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:45:43 -0500

jason matonis wrote:
I've been working day shift so by the time I get home the bands are dead. It doesn't look like I will get any time to do any testing until Sunday, maybe a little bit early Saturday morning. I've been hoping to get a server setup for a while now, but I have been waiting for my dsl to get installed since September. I have the latest CD and finally got my hands on a nice laptop so I have the capability to go portable. 73

All you need to do is let me know when and where you are ready to test your setup. I'm home by 3:30 EST Mon-Fri and am around here all weekend.

The exception will be when the VU7 shows on 30 meters...hihi