[pskmail] Re: W3NR PSKmailserver (4)

jason matonis wrote:
I've been working day shift so by the time I get home the bands are dead. It doesn't look like I will get any time to do any testing until Sunday, maybe a little bit early Saturday morning. I've been hoping to get a server setup for a while now, but I have been waiting for my dsl to get installed since September. I have the latest CD and finally got my hands on a nice laptop so I have the capability to go portable. 73
  Jason
  KB2SDR

All you need to do is let me know when and where you are ready to test your setup. I'm home by 3:30 EST Mon-Fri and am around here all weekend.

Ed W3NR

The exception will be when the VU7 shows on 30 meters...hihi

Ed W3NR