[pskmail] Re: Various questions & remarks!

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <dl4oah@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 15:17:29 +0200

Hello Alexander,

About the code. I svn'ed the  client from crusefalk.se, but how do I
> build?

Netbeans 7.3 or 7.4

My ts-480 did not work by default using hardware PTT beause I
> have both the serial connection and the PTT on the same port. So I
> switched PTT to rigctl, but then I ran into the problem that the
> javapskmail/rigctl for the ts-480 listens on the microphone where I
> have sound connected to the line input. I hacked hamlib but would
> prefer changing javapskmail!

I do not really understanding what you are doing here. I use SoftPTT (IC 7000), but RigControl and PttControl can be set to the same COM Port.

> Finally, talking about dps, in javapskmail, when I set the
> Prefernces->rig offset to 2210Hz (just to experiment!) I get:
>
> Exception in thread "RxPSK" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:
> -117

Maximum Offset is 1555 Hz, unfortunately not yet checked in th GUI :-(.

73, Klaus DL4OAH