[pskmail] Re: VE7SUN operations

  • From: Robert Krasowski <rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 13:07:36 -0800 (PST)

Upps, sorry about my position in China, I am testing new setup for server and
by mistake I ended up in eastern, rather that western hemisphere, sorry. I will
try to correct this today. I do not have antenna for 30m, so my radio is not on
yet. Because of the weather I do not feel like jumping on the tree within next
few days, weeks, but who knows..
I will let you now when my server will be up and running.
73 to all
Marry Christmas
Robert
KB2PNM