[pskmail] Re: Users Map again stuck

  • From: Christian LONGUET <f8dze@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 09:03:48 +0200

Hi all, dear Klaus,
I sail far from the coast and use pskmail for safety reason but also to inform
my friends and family about our position and mood on board
Pskmail was fabulous for these purposes, but this summer it fails verry often
at reporting the Users Map : pskmail.org/web/pskmailusers-eu.php
I cannot continue with a system which is not reliable and make my family and
friends anxious in addition, it could lead to start a rescue process for no
reasons
I'm then looking for a free system compatiblewith the HF ssb HAM bands
Best 73,
Christian de F8DZE

Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 20:45:33 +0200
From: dl4oah@xxxxxxxxxx
To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pskmail] Re: Users Map again stuck

     >I am seriously looking for an
      other tracking system

http://aprs.fi/#!mt=roadmap&z=11&call=a%2FF8DZE&timerange=3600&tail=3600

      73, Klaus

      Am 29.08.2014 20:08, schrieb Christian LONGUET:

      Hi dears,
        I don't know where and to whom I sould post my problem :
        The PSKMail Users Map is again stuck since the 08/27; it
          hapen verry often and makes the system not reliable especialy
          when you are sailing and your friends and family are following
          your cruse. I am seriously looking for an other tracking
          system
        Best 73s,
        Christian de F8DZE