[pskmail] Re: Urpmi repository for fldigi and hamlib

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 22:33:12 +0100

Hi Karel,

Yes, I have seen it and also tried it under wine on the pc here (it
worked without tweaking this time). MIL-STD-188-110B is interesting and
very robust. But, RFSM8000 is a commercial product and way off topic
here... Btw, as its now a commercial product it should be compared to
other similar offerings. Among those I am thinking abt Skysweep
messenger: http://www.skysweep.com/skysweep_messenger.htm

I did receive STANAG 4285 code from Charles Brain and I hope I can get
some time off to get that in nice working order. I would really like to
have a GPL-modem like this. But, then we have the wide vs narrow modem
comparison and at the moment I think PSK250 is quite interesting too.
So many fun things to do and so little time...