[pskmail] Upgrading server

  • From: Robert Krasowski <rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 05:35:44 -0700 (PDT)

OK, finally I have a day off and can spend some time upgrading my server.
Before I start destroying everything, can anyone send me an instruction how to
nicely do it. I remember few months ago message in our list explaining the
process but I can not find it now.
Also I understand that there is a new piece of software that monitor server,
recognize if there was a crash and restart it. do I remember correctly?

BY the way server version that I am using has been very stable. was on 24/7 and
crashed maybe once a month no more than that.

Thanks again for great work

Robert
KB2PNM