[pskmail] Re: U.S.A. servers

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 06:46:01 +0100

Hi all,

Yes, I saw that there was a dumb modem mode and I have briefly tested it
also. It runs better under wine now, it used to hang after a while but
seems pretty stable now. The dumb modem mode seemed pretty good, at
least for tx. For rx it has the "windows" limitation regarding file
access, meaning that it has to create new files for each reception. I
was thinking abt writing a tiny driver to interface it with pskmail, it
shouldnt be that difficult. Then agn its not gpl and its windows only...
I'll have another look at it, 2000 bps is faster than 125 ;-)

73 de Per, sm0rwo