[pskmail] Re: U.S.A Server

  • From: "" <n8et@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Steven Pituch <spituch@xxxxxxxxx>, pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:37:48 -0500

Hi Steve and all -

I believe you can use the CD to set up your hard drive with a partition and a
dual boot for linux/windows.  I will be setting upa PC to play with here at
home in the next couple of days and will know for sure then!  I did look at
someof the menues (bottom left side of the screen) and there were some
options that looked like they would put it on my hard drive, but the PC I was
using was not one I wanted to fool with in that manner!

I am sure that one of the guys in EU will give us a much better answer
shortly!

--
73 - Bill - N8ET
Kanga US