[pskmail] Re: U.S.A Server

  • From: "" <n8et@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ed <autek@xxxxxxxxxxx>, PSKmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 19:45:11 -0500

Ed -

I just downloaded the latest distro which is supposed to have the server on
it. I have not burned the CD yet, so I am not sure what is really there. I have
never played with Linux before, so this is all new for me, however, my son
will be home over Christmas, and he lives Linux 24/7 (as near as I can tell -
HI!) so I have asked him to give me a hand getting things set up.

I have a radio I can dedicate so we (US hams) can have a place to try things
out.

Does anyone on the list have input on what band/freq I should inittially set up
on?  I am leaning towards 30 meters.

--
73 - Bill - N8ET
Kanga US