[pskmail] Re: Twitter Integration

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 20:32:48 +0200

Hi Jeff,

we are using findu or aprs.fi to show positions on the internet. Googling "PA0R
location"
will get you there almost immediately. Of course this could be mashed up with
twitter easily, but
the 140 char limit sort of makes it illogical to combine the functions...

Also, the client is getting a built-in map functionality...

The possibilities are endless, and every server sysop can add functionality.

73.

Rein PA0R

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com