[pskmail] Re: Trying to update server ?

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 13:46:46 +1100

Hi Russell,

I am not too sure of the release compatibility, but I can think of at
least one feature that I think is not common between the two software
versions, and that is RSID handling.

If you want to use 0.39 with it's RSID connect features I would get
the alpha  3.13AZ version of fldigi here:

http://hermes.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pskmail/alpha/

or the latest (3.13BF at present) from the fldigi alpha directory:

http://www.w1hkj.com/alpha/

Russell, please note that these are "non stable" versions with new
features not thoroughly tested.

Best regards,

John (VK2ETA)