[pskmail] Re: Today's questions

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 21:21:31 +0100

Ok, been thinking abt this some more...
Google would have to have port 25 open to be able to receive external
email. That should mean that you are allowed to send email without tls
as long as the recipient is within gmail. If they allowed relay without
some authentication then they would be wide open for spammers. So, did
you use the server to deliver to recipients within gmail only?

73 de Per, sm0rwo