[pskmail] Re: Today's questions

  • From: jason matonis <kb2sdrjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:25:27 -0800 (PST)

That should mean that you are allowed to send email without tls
as long as the recipient is within gmail. If they allowed relay without
some authentication then they would be wide open for spammers. So, did
you use the server to deliver to recipients within gmail only?

To be honest with you, I just set it up and it worked. I didn't put any
thought into it and I haven't investigated, I really haven't had much
time to do anything working two jobs.  I guess you would have to ask
the operators that use the server if their mail is getting to stations
 outside of Gmail.

Jason