[pskmail] Today's questions

  • From: "Bill - N8ET" <n8et@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 23:44:36 -0500

I have been making progress with Puppy PSKmail - a client on one laptop
and the Server on the other.  I am able to move e-mail from gmail to the
client thru the server.  My stupid question is once the e-mail gets to the
client, where does it go and how do I look at it after it is received.  I see
it go
by on the client screen, and the client says msg received, but the only way I
seem to be able to look at it is by scrolling back up the client screeen  I
know
it is being saved someplace, but I don't seem to be able to find the file.It
does not seem to be in either the "mail" or "Mail" directory (subdirectories in
the root directory.

ALso - when I try to send an e-mail from the client on thru to the gmail smtp
server, the client reports that the mail has been sent, however it never gets
to the recipient.  I do see errors on the server side, and I suspect it is
because gmail is looking for an SSL type connection.  How do I set that
up??  I have set $relay="smtp.gmail.com" in pskmailrc.pl, but it looks like
there must be something else I need to do.

Thanks for the help!

--
73 - Bill - N8ET
Kanga US