[pskmail] Re: Test Server suggestions, advice wanted

  • From: "Josh Housey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "kg9bo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 17:31:46 -0700 (PDT)

My server had also been down for reasons "computer" related, but I plan on
getting this weekend and more "full time" operation.

More activity the better, its very sparse here overall... I miss copying KB2PNM
as that was all I could "typically" copy on 30/20m.

KB1NCJ would "peek" in randomly later, but very randomly and more so on 20m
then 30. I will be scanning 20/30 and maybe 40/17.

I am using a Jetstream JTV680 vertical at 25ft. First, it's being disadvantage
for being a vertical and suspect "take-off" angle and coverage is erratic with
the only antenna available here.

73
Josh, AB9FT