[pskmail] Re: Test Server suggestions, advice wanted

  • From: Greg <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 16:54:17 -0400

After being an occasional user in the US 6 years or so, I can say yours had been the best ever. I wish we had one on 30 meters again. I only had 20 meters due to size restriction. It is only usable for a few hours it seems. 30 plays much differently.

Greg

On 06/06/2014 04:41 PM, Robert Krasowski (Redacted sender rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx for DMARC) wrote:
Mine is down after Kenwood 480 that I was using stopped working. But I can revive it if we find some users.
Robert
KB2PNM

On Friday, June 6, 2014 4:37 PM, Greg <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can get my server back on for this weekend. It's a little tough
receive there due to local qrm.
We do need more servers here in the US. I may set another one up in the
north in the future which you may have better luck with.
73
Greg