[pskmail] Re: TCP interface for fldigi

  • From: Kovelan <kovelan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 08:27:56 -0700 (PDT)

Rein,

have you given thought to the DCE rpc interface?  although, could
see where it would have to have the linux DCE src installed on
each system.  it's a very rich client/server rpc.  believe the src
is still available, only in C lang.  at one time, believe the military
has a radio system based on DCE.

eddie