[pskmail] Re: Stuck trying to debug pop access to gmail

  • From: Stephen Rector <stefano@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 17:31:59 -0700

Thank You Pär:

I’ll try poptest.pl as soon as I can find it. The only link I can find that
hosts it is your own website, and that link is stale. I cant find it on the
wiki anywhere. Can you send it or point me to it?

Also, I changed my pop server to yahoo.com to see if that pop account behaved
differently. I get the same behavior - smtp connection allows outgoing mail,
and incoming mail yields “No mail”, with the initial connection asking for an
updated email setting. When I updated the email to the new account, one of the
scripts threw several errors (before the update was acknowledged as valid), but
I don’t see these in the pskmail server log. Is there another log somewhere I
can check, related to pop?

Thanks,

Steve NU7B