[pskmail] Still password problem

  • From: Marcel André <marcel-andre@xxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 08:50:36 +0200

Hi,

I generated a web.de account  (which has the same technology like gmx -
all "united domain") and tried again.
Still the same errors. See my logs (with "---" I marked my actions).

I'm still unable to manage my email connection. What the hell I'm doing
wrong?

73
Marcel

First try with OE5RTL:

OE5RTL 2.2.2-18:24:57-IM66>

Failed to get your email, pse upload correct email settings.

--- delete mail record ---

Mail record deleted...

--- reconnect----

OE5RTL 2.2.2-18:27:29-IM267>

Failed to get your email, pse upload correct email settings.

--- update server ---

iving record

Updated database for DL1EKM

=>>No server public key... reconnect....

--- reconnect ---

OE5RTL 2.2.2-18:30:44-IM300>

No password in database

Failed to get your email, pse upload correct email settings.

--- reconnect ----

OE5RTL 2.2.2-18:33:15-IM445>

No password in database

Failed to get your email, pse upload correct email settings.

--- update record ---

iving record

Updated database for DL1EKM

=>>No server public key... reconnect....

Next try with 9A1CRA:

9A1CRA 2.2.2-19:37:17-IM451>

No password in database

Failed to get your email, pse upload correct email settings.

No authentication... set password ??

--- :SETPASSWORD ---

Session password changed!

Receiving email

Error sending mail : Can't call method send without a package or object
reference at /usr/local/share/pskmail_server/rflinkserver.pl line 5084.

 --- RECONNECT ---

Waiting in outbox:1

Incomplete downloads:1

9A1CRA 2.2.2-19:37:17-IM451>

No password in database

Failed to get your email, pse upload correct email settings.

No authentication... set password ??

666,(... deleted...)f4e4ecc6802

Session password changed!

Receiving email

Error sending mail : Can't call method send without a package or object
reference at /usr/local/share/pskmail_server/rflinkserver.pl line 5084.

Waiting in outbox:1

Incomplete downloads:1

9A1CRA 2.2.2-19:42:49-IM1845>

Failed to get your email, pse upload correct email settings.

Waiting in outbox:1

Incomplete downloads:1

--- reconnect ---

9A1CRA 2.2.2-19:45:11-IM486>

Failed to get your email, pse upload correct email settings.

OK...

---update server ...

Receiving record

Updated databfor DL1EKM

=>>756,(...deleted...)36dbe9a4

Session password changed!

No mail

Waiting in outbox:1

Incomplete downloads:1

--- reconnect ---

9A1CRA 2.2.2-19:49:13-IM642>

Failed to get your email, pse upload correct email settings.

OK...

No mail

--- update record---

Receiving record