[pskmail] Status in the "spaceship" SA6BQZ-1

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 22:53:13 +0200

Hi all,

Well I can not say that there is any change with Lubuntu 12.04, latest
fldigi and server 1.8 regarding the problems with fldigi!
The only difference is that I get a black program window from fldigi and no
frozen graphics.

Have to install on an other computer for eliminating hardware problems but
first I have to get a new hd next week to install Lubuntu 12.04 on.
Tried to run one via usb but much to slow!!
It must be a hardware problem as Rein and Per is running the same config
with no problems and Rein is even running the same rig as me IC-7200.
The odds are now 10-1 for not getting it to work ;-) Does anyone want to put
a penny against??

73 de Gunnar