[pskmail] Re: Speed measurements

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:30:17 +0100

Hi Rein,

Been too busy to take the time to digest this data. But now I'm relaxing
at work... so I'm having a quick look at it.
>From the data its obvious that the SNR was excellent and static crashes
and other QRM was not a factor. Its great to have this data and I think
we should treat it as a measure of the top performance of these modes.
I mean, the robust modes are abt 30-40% slower than the raw ones. If the
path had caused trouble then the raw mode speed should have been closer
to the robust. Or, was there QRM and the raw modes are just performing
really well?

I'd like to add this to the table, real data is always best.

73 de Per, sm0rwo