[pskmail] Re: Sorry, Wrong password.

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 05:30:06 +1000

Steve,

I use the following settings to avoid talk overs:

In the server txdelay is set to 1 second, in the client I set txdelay to 1
or 2 seconds if you have a very fast PC.

The SOH is taken into account in the server for the calculation of the
timeout (it is the with soh = 0/1 part of the log text when the server
sends a timeout status request).

73,  John