[pskmail] Something odd with jpskmail client

  • From: "Andrew O'Brien" <k3ukandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 06:51:07 -0400

I had jpskmail  working well but noticed I had an out of date version.
 I downloaded jpskmail 1.0.0 , uninstalled the old version and
installed the new version.  When I booted the new version I heard the
Windows sound indicating an error and jpskmail failed to boot.  There
was no actual error message, just the error sound.   I decided to boot
from the program files /jpskmail but found NO jpskmail folder even
though I had just installed the software.  I then did a search for
jpsk*.* and found no executable files.  Very odd.  Since then I have
uninstalled and downloaded Windows jpskmail several times all with the
same results .... error sound when booting shortcut, no jpskmail
folder.  I did once try changing the default install folder to a newly
named folder but despite doing that and the install appearing
successful, it does not show as a folder when I check via Windows
Explorer... very odd.

Any suggestions ?

Andy K3UK