[pskmail] Re: Some map ideas

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 18:06:35 +1000

Hi Per,

Great stuff. Do you plan to display the track of at least our own station?
Can you save the track, reload it? If so could you have a different sampling
rate for the map and the beacon period (e.g. 30 seconds and 20 minutes
respectively).

Also for land bound people like me who need topographic maps, what format of
local map would you plan to read?

Otherwise from a feature set point of view it's plenty for what I can see us
using. I have put an "###" next to what I consider critical in your list
below.

73s, John