[pskmail] Re: Server update

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:01:02 -0800 (PST)

Is there an Puppy ISO made with this version or can we get a Puppy mail ISO
made with this version and FLdigi, so we can stay up to dated with fixes.

Russell NC5O
 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)