[pskmail] Re: Server problems with GETBEACONS command

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:31:46 +0200

Hi Roberto,

we have not yet seen this happen on any of the other servers which are online.
Also the hardware you are using for the server are more than ok...

Can you have a look at the CPU load (top) when this happens? It almost
looks like a loop somewhere. Does ~GETBEACONS work or is it broken
in all cases? Does it happen on users who do not have an entry in the
database?

The interface between fldigi and pskmail has already been totally
rewritten, especially the timing, and I think it will be more stable than
version 0.4.
I cannot yet release server version 0.5 because I am waiting for a working
fldigi from w1hkj which can be used at the server (fldigi AFC does not
bring the center freq. back to the sweet spot in 1.37S).

If you can give me any pointers with regards to error messages which occur
when this happens and what type of account I would be happy.

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com