[pskmail] Re: Server Troubleshooting Guide?

  • From: barkerg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 22:15:16 -0600 (MDT)

John: The first ping from the client appeared ok on the server's fldigi
screen, however it did not respond since I forgot to enable pskmail on the
server. The next few client pings only appeared as gibberish on the server
and with no response. I then appeared to have some sort of memory leak
(and screen freeze) on the client and ran out of time. I'll be out of town
for the next few days so I'll have to resume testing after that. Thanks
for your reply.

73,
Gary