[pskmail] Re: Server Scan Problems

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 07:42:05 -0500

Alan,

I see beacons from your server several hours per day. I'll bet you can hit my server from your sailboat.

A friend just put a new Tartan 3400 in the water this summer. Very beautiful! Its the only Tartan on Pickwick Lake that I know of. My old O'Day 34 looks pretty homely next to it:>)

73 - Fred - wb5con

Alan wrote:
Fred,
O'Day 39 is a nice boat.  I sail a Tartan 37 on the Chesapeake Bay.
Next month I am taking a two week trip to Cape May, New Jersey from
Annapolis, Maryland.  I plan to try out pskmail mobile during the trip.
My server will be down those weeks since I only have one radio now.  I
hope I can reach your server with my on-board antenna.  Should be an
interesting test.
73 Alan